- Firstly, congratulations to Fernando Alonso who once again proved that he is the best driver on the grid. As Max Biaggi summed it up on his official twitter account - "Great Alonso is stronger than Ferrari". He is now a championship leader, who would have thought this before the start of the season? Another congratulations also have to go to Sergio Perez who I am usually underestimating and it seems that maybe I was wrong about him.
- Great job also by Kimi Raikkonen, it’s nice to see him on points once again.
- I also have to say Bruno not-really-a-Senna obviously did a good job too, do you know how hard it is for me to admit? You have no idea!
- Also I am very happy about Jean-Eric Vergne scoring his first F1 championship points AND beating his teammate Daniel Ricciardo. Also I am happy about Vitaly Petrov beating his teammate Heikki Kovalainen.
- Who/what I am not happy about is to see my dear Romain Grosjean being DNF once again (and this time by his own fault as I heard). Come on Romain, you really need to finish the next race and preferably on points! The same goes for Pastor Maldonado(who I am starting to like even though he hit Romain in the last race) even though I heard this time the DNF wasn’t his fault.
- Special mention goes to Narain Karthikeyan who managed to "sent two world champions to pits and got TV time" (quote via @WorldRallyBlog) and I guess also thanks to him Sebastian Vettel and Jenson Button didn’t score any points which is something I am not sad at all about, let’s be honest. Also, as a bonus Narain managed to continue after those two world champion crashes and even has beaten his equally worthless teammate Pedro de la Rosa.
- Another special mention goes to Felipe Massa whose performance was so poor that even I cannot laught at him. Joke, I can and I am laughing hard. HRT next year?
tagged: f1, fernando alonso, sergio perez, kimi raikkonen, bruno senna, jean-eric vergne, daniel ricciardo, romain grosjean, pastor maldonado, narain karthikeyan, sebastian vettel, jenson button, felipe massa, my opinions